- 1 How far is fintry from Glasgow?
- 2 Which county is fintry?
- 3 What is the population of Fintry?
- 4 How do I get to Fintry Falls?
- 5 What does fintry mean?
- 6 What county is Dundee in Scotland?
- 7 What county is Killearn in?
- 8 What is Dundee famous?
- 9 Can you swim at Fintry Falls?
- 10 How do I get to Christie Falls?
- 11 How do you get to Hardy Falls?
How far is fintry from Glasgow?
What is the distance between Glasgow and Fintry? The distance between Glasgow and Fintry is 13 miles. The road distance is 18.5 miles.
Which county is fintry?
|Fintry Scottish Gaelic: Fionn Treabh|
|OS grid reference||NS615865|
What is the population of Fintry?
Fintry has a population of 6592.
How do I get to Fintry Falls?
45 min driving from Downtown Kelowna The set of trails begins just after the Fintry campground, parking is available for approximately seven vehicles past the recently restored dairy barn. Once at the top, you have the option to jump the fence and cross a narrow cement beam to reach a tiny waterfall and pool.
What does fintry mean?
Fintry is a small village in central Scotland, nestled in the strath of the Endrick Water between the Campsie Fells and the Fintry Hills, some 19 miles (30.5 km) north of Glasgow. The centre of the village along Main Street has been designated a Conservation Area by Stirling Council.
What county is Dundee in Scotland?
Dundee is the fourth largest city of Scotland by population. It constitutes the council area of Dundee City in the historic county of Angus.
What county is Killearn in?
|Killearn Scottish Gaelic: Cill Fhearann, orig. Ceann Fhearann Scots: Killern, orig. Kynhern|
|Lieutenancy area||Stirling and Falkirk|
What is Dundee famous?
Dundee is called the ‘City of Discovery’ but was known as the city of ‘jute, jam and journalism’ in its industrial heyday. In 1545 Dundee became a walled city, much of which was destroyed by an English naval bombardment in 1547.
Can you swim at Fintry Falls?
Beautiful waterfall with a swimming hole if you keep going past the trail along whats left of the bridge.
How do I get to Christie Falls?
Getting To Christie Falls
- From the Trans Canada Highway just north of Ladysmith, turn onto Grouhel Road.
- Continue onto Christie Road.
- Left onto Arroyo Road and follow until the end (just before the gravel starts)
- Park near the houses just before the first gate (please respect driveways)
How do you get to Hardy Falls?
Hardy Falls Regional Park is located on Highway 97 S in Peachland at Hardy Street. Turn off the highway on Hardy Street and travel along to the parking lot.