While Mumbai monsoons continue to play hide-n-seek with us, least we can do isbe ready with our plans. So that the moment it starts raining, we are out and about!
We Mumbaikars are crazy about monsoons and rightly so. There is one thing that we all do – head to Lonavala! Watch the beautiful waterfalls & just enjoy the rains. A cup of chai in one hand and roasted bhutta in the other sums up my monsoon story.
But how about escaping the traffic madness and stay somewhere away from the hustle-bustle? How about not getting stuck with the same old get drunk-party-chaos kind of thing and doing some real adventure this monsoon?
Della Adventure Park & resort has the answers to all your questions. Let me give you 10 reasons why you should visit Della this Monsoon.
- Location – Its Lonavala! It’s only 2 hours drive away from Mumbai & 1 hour from Pune. Della is scenic, and breathtakingly beautiful in the rains. Its one of the places where you can watch the western ghats in their full glory. Della is tucked away at the foothills of the Sahayadri range. It is a massive property and there is a lot to explore.
- It’s for everyone – Be it a quick gateway or a long weekend with your loved ones. Della is your destination! Adventure for all ages, well-kept facilities, restaurants to satisfy your taste buds, villas and resort for your convenience & leisure; Della makes each moment count.
- Adventure – Are you the one who likes the adrenaline rush or you prefer to play it quiet in the indoor games? Have you tried your hand at archery or rifle shootin with a professional? Della adventure park has something for everyone. In addition to the 70+ adventure activities, they are also coming up with jungle camping and military style training.
- Beautiful Animals – If none of the above activities sound interesting to you, how about horse riding or taking cute dogs for walk? We hear that when this site was building up, first came the horses! Owner Jimmy Mistry’s love for horses really translates into this place. Animals are well groomed, well-trained and well looked after. Quite a hit with the kids!
- Corporate training programmes – If you are looking for team-building activities, Della has some challenging courses and interesting team games. Team building sessions are supervised by a professional trainer upon request.
- Yummy food – 5 superb restaurants and lounge bars with some gorgeous food set the bar high. Each restaurant is a culinary delight – cafe 24 with poolside setting, PNF restaurant for Indian cuisine, Parsi dhaba for authentic parsi dishes and much more.
- Stay – The location of Della resorts is stunning and deserves an overnight stay to actually explore its beauty. You have options ranging from camp resort to Della suites to Della luxury resort. This is what Jimmy Mistry does best – he designs beauty! Each villa, each room is aesthetically designed. Did I mention the resort is pet friendly?
- Luxury accomodation – Della Presidential suites are the epitome of luxury & class. Each suite is designed after a theme and are adorned with original designer pieces like Versace. You get 24-hour butler attention and many complimentary services.
- 24 hour amenities – If all of the above wasn’t convincing enough Della has 24- hour Spa, Salon, fitness centre, swimming pool a mini mart.
- VFM – Della has variety of stay + activities packages or just activity packages. The stay is luxurious, the activities pack a punch and the food is just too good! Sounds like complete value for money to me.
Della is a year round attraction for all ages. It is India’s only one-stop-shop adventure park.
What makes it worth multiple visits is that they are always adding some new ride or attraction to their adventure park. Their offers & promotions run throughout the year. So pack your bags and head to Della!
I would love to hear your experiences.